This evil and ancient sword is wielded by the Witch-King, leader of the nine Ringwraiths, the indestructible and relentless shadow servants of Sauron. They were once mortal kings of men that Sauron corrupted with his Ring of Power. Also called Dark Riders or the Nazgûl, they can sense when the One Ring is near and can see the Ringbearer clearly when he puts it on. The Witch-King's sword was built by armourers of the dark land of Mordor, under the command of their evil master Sauron.
- Overall Length: 54 5/8 inch / 138,75 cm
- Blade Length: 39 3/4 inch / 100,97 cm
- Blade Thickness: 1/4 inch / 0,64 cm
- Blade Material: Tempered 420 J2 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine leather-wrapped handgrip, solid metal crossguard and pommel, antiqued metal finish, engraved detailed designs, rat-tail tang construction
- Plaque Size: 10 inch x 14 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch
- Plaque Material: Wood
- Sword Weight: 5,48 kg
- Certificate of authenticity
With over 100 million copies sold in over 40 languages, millions have grown up with The Lord of the Rings, the classic epic tale considered by millions to be the greatest fantasy-adventure story ever told. J.R.R. Tolkien's phenomenal epic trilogy chronicles the struggle between good and evil for possession of a magical ring. The book trilogy, named the most popular book of the 20th Century, has been presented in a series of feature films from New Line Cinema.
United Cutlery has meticulously reproduced the actual prop swords using only the finest grade materials and craftsmanship of the highest quality. Each sword is presented with a hardwood wall plaque and a certificate of authenticity.