Hammer Films reinvented the classic monsters more than once. Star Ace presents their version of Frankenstein’s monster from the 1970s. This 32cm tall 1/6 scale figure is fully articulated and features a portrait of Dave Prowse as the Creature. The portrait is specially hand painted and features detailed skin texture and accurate facial expression. His costume is styled after the original look from the film. There are two (2) different sets for the Creature figure and two (2) environmental diorama pieces available separately.
The basic Creature set (SA0121 Normal version) includes:
- 1/6 scale body (approximately 32 cm tall) with over 30 points of articulation.
- Fully realized authentic likeness of The Creature in the movie 'Horror of Frankenstein' (1970).
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding axe
- Costume (One (1) Blue shirt, One (1) Pair of trousers, Two (2) bandages, One (1) Pair of boots)
- A bloody axe
- A cloth drape
- A neck collar
- FIGURE STAND
The Deluxe Creature set (SA0122 Deluxe ver.) includes all of the above PLUS:
- A severed head in a jar
- A Test-tube display set
Also available for separate purchase:
- A polyresin laboratory table with restraints attached that can display the Creature either vertically or horizontally (in polyresin) (SA0123).
- A polyresin two-sided backdrop lab wall with articulated ON/OFF Switch and electrode wires to connect to table and a chain to connect to collar (SA0124).