"'You told me the story of the war when the ground shook, and the sky burned. Of the ones that survived who awoke to a differed world, where the powerful can prey on the weak. But that's not the way it has to be.'
Prime 1 Studio & Lightstorm Entertainment are proud to present 1:4 scale statue PMABA-01: Alita Berserker from Alita: Battle Angel (Film) releasing on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2019. From visionary filmmakers James Cameron (Avatar) and Robert Rodriguez (Sin City), Alita: Battle Angel reimagines the manga series 'Gunnm' created by Yukito Kishiro in 1990.
Alita: Battle Angel follows the story of the titular Alita played by Rosa Salazar, a disembodied who awakens with no memory in a post-apocalyptic world destroyed by a technological fall. Alita is more than what she seems and has an extraordinary past. As she navigates her new life, she battles other machines who are empowered with skills.
This Premium Masterline statue is well-sculpted and based on the details of the street of Iron City. Two versions will be available for this statue, Regular and Deluxe version. The Deluxe version comes with multiple interchangeable arms and additional portrait to give fans the ability to change the pose and expression.
Alita Berserker is standing approximately 25 inches tall under a defeated machine with an impressive base environment inspired by the street of the Iron City with LED Light up features. This is a must-have statue for all Alita: Battle Angel fans.
- Statue size with Damascus Blade down approximately 25 inches tall (H):63.8cm (W):35.4cm (D):35.7cm
- Statue size with Damascus Blade on shoulder and Centurion gun (H):63.8cm (W):35.4cm (D):33.2cm
- Statue size with Damascus Blade up (H):63.8cm (W):34.7cm (D):52.5cm
- LED Light-up feature on base
- One (1) Iron City - designed base
- Two (2) alternate portrait
- Three (3) interchangeable right-arm holding the Damascus Blade
- One (1) interchangeable left-arm holding the Centurion Gun
- Two (2) interchangeable left-arm holding with and without destroyed Spinal column"