A replica of the massive mace wielded by the Dark Lord Sauron in the prologue of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. When Sauron's forces battled the Last Alliance of Elves and Men on the slopes of Mount Doom, Sauron emerged on the battlefield wearing blackened steel armor. In one iron gauntlet he held a massive six-bladed, black iron war mace. On one finger he wore the source of his power, The One Ring. With every swing of this terrible weapon Sauron crushed his foes, sending intimidation and fear throughout the ranks of all who would stand against him. This replica of the actor scale prop used in the movie is crafted of reinforced fiberglass-resin with an aged iron finish. Close attention to detail is a top priority in every piece, down to the intaglio-etched surface and corroded metal coloring. The oversized One Ring worn by Sauron is also included, crafted in gold plated solid metal. Displays on a polystone wall mount (mounting hardware and instructions included).
- 1/1 Scale
- Crafted of reinforced fiberglass-resin with an aged iron finish
- Based on The Lord of the Rings
- Displays on a polystone wall mount
- Red Eye edition
- Includes 53-inch (134.62cm) long cloth war banner with the Red Eye of Sauron and oversized One Ring crafted in gold-plated solid metal
- Mounting hardware and instructions included