''It knows only that it needs, Commander. But, like so many of us... it does not know what.''
Fans had been calling for a return to Star Trek and they got it with a big-budget theatrical motion picture that re-ignited the Star Trek franchise. Leonard Nimoy returned to the character of Spock after 10 years away from him.
Possibly the most popular character in all of Star Trek, Spock has left Starfleet and gone back to his home planet to learn what it is to be Vulcan. However, the V’ger probe interrupts his Kolinahr ritual and Spock knows that he must return to the Enterprise to save the galaxy. This Museum Quality 1/6 scale collectible figure from EXO-6 depicts Spock in the Vulcan robes he wore when he stepped onto the refitted Enterprise for the first time.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Leonard Nimoy as Spock captures the stoic Vulcan in his best contemplative look and has a realistic, hand-painted likeness.
The EXO-6 Spock 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
• Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 31 cm tall.
• Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this excellent likeness of Leonard Nimoy as Spock is specially hand-painted.
• Vulcan robes: This layered black cloak has Vulcan runes down the front matching the look from Star Trek: The Motion Picture. He wears black pants and boots to complete the outfit.
• Boots: Plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
• Display Base: A hexagonal display base will provide additional support for the figure.
• Fansets 1:1 scale Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations (IDIC) badge with pin back to display on the figure base.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect representation of your favorite half-Vulcan and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek 1:6-scale figure collection.